And here's what I came up with:
I picked the first three photos I came across in my storage binder. Then I went to my scrap box and picked three patterned papers that had similar colors that could be found in the photos. Once I placed down the foundation of the layout, I went to my box of flower embellishments and found three die cut flowers that would work for the layout. I have had these die cut flowers forever and the colors worked, so there you go. I decided to use the rub ons to tie the outside corner items together. Older rub ons are not the easiest thing to use, but I managed to get most of the design transferred onto the cardstock. The buttons, mist, washi tape and the journal stamp are all fairly newer product, otherwise the rest were items I've had on hand for awhile. And the patterned papers were left overs from other projects. I love to mix old and new stash together to get the most from my products.