Monday, February 10, 2014

A New LGS Sketch And Layouts To Share

Hi there everyone. Hope you had a good weekend. I have a few layouts to share with you today, starting with the layout that I created with the new February Week 2 Sketch at Let's Get Sketchy

February Week 2 Sketch
Sketch created by Jenessa Franco

I decided to take the sketch and flip it on it's side, so it looked like this:



And with a few other changes to the element placement shown on the sketch, this is what I created.:



I used the We R Memory Keepers/Simply Spring collection, as well as the Basic Grey/Hopscotch collection. They both used similar colors, so it made the mixing and matching easier. 

Be sure to go over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog today and check out the Design Team reveal from my team, Team B! You will find lots of inspiration!

My next layout was created for a Round Robin challenge that I am participating in at Turtle Soup


I used the gorgeous My Mind's Eye/Lost & Found Heirloom collection of this one. I was so lucky to have won it during a giveaway from My Mind's Eye. Isn't it so pretty!

You should go over and check out Turtle Soup. I was a Design Team member last year, and this year I am a Guest Designer. The ladies over there are fabulous, and the challenges are super fun. They are a super encouraging group to play with!

Now, for the last three layouts from the Shimelle class that I signed up for. I shared my first three layouts on this post. The class is Return To The Collection. I signed up for it a few months ago when it was an Early Bird special, but you can sign up for it at any time at Shimelle.com). 

This layout was a double page layout using a pocket page for your 2nd page.




And then we created a regular two pager.



I used 12 patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye/Cut & Paste collection and created a collection pack of my own to use for the class. I only had four of the label sheets from the collection on hand, so I had to mix in other embellishments to use on my layouts. Most of them were from Pebbles and American Crafts, but they were a great match in colors. After completing these two double page spreads, and the three layouts from before, I was left with this pile of scraps:



So with these, I created my last layout!


I loved working on these layouts. Just having a limited amount of supplies and sticking with that was fun and challenging! 

Well thanks for stopping by and making it to the end of my post. Have a wonderful week. I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week in your crafty lives!

Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

Jacqui said...

All your layouts are great, as usual!

Kerry said...

Goodness Debbie what a fabulous collection of pages the last one of your blue eyed babe is just so cute. xx

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such an awesome collection of layouts, Debbie! You've been busy, busy! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh you have been busy my friend!!!! I am LOVING all of these!!! LOVING all the circles on the LGS one!!!!

MichelleMc said...

Wow! All these are truly fabulous, Debbie! Love every one!

blbabe1234 said...

Wow! Love all your layouts. Really love that first one where you mixed/matched with WRMKs and Basic Grey!

wendipooh13 said...

way to go!!! you've been super busy and getting a TON of scrappin done!!! great job!!!! love seing your fun pages!! love your new blog look too!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE all your layouts Debbie. That sketch is so fun. Hope to play along. The paper on the Valentine layout is gorgeous. I love how you used all the other (familiar) collections. Thanks for sharing with us on tMN!!

Elina pereira said...

Beautiful LO's!! :)

Melissa Vining said...

You've been busy and they are all fabulous!!

Lynn said...

Wow.. all your projects are fabulous! I loved the polka dot backgrounds. Such gorgeous colors you chose!

Chelsea said...

Holy cow you've been busy, all fab pages!

LisaM said...

Awesome pages Debbie

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work Debbie!! Great new bloggy look, too!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome work Debbie!! Great job flipping the LGS Sketch, and your page is so cute!

Laura said...

Wow Debbie you gave been so creative, great colour and balance on your pages .

Carol Peixoto said...

Wow! I guess you have been very busy! Awesome projects you shared!!!!

yyam said...

Oh wow! You've had a busy and productive week. These layouts are fabulous!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow! You've been busy!! Love them all! Especially the 1st, love how you rotated the sketch.

Heather Landry said...

Oh my goodness you have been busy! I really love each of these pages, but my favorite is the Garden Girl page. You do a wonderful job with two pagers!

Laurie LaRiviere said...

AWESOME layouts Deb! love them all, very cute pics too :)

scrapbookertink said...

Gosh you have been busy, lovely creations, love the banner on the Valentine one, have a great week Doreen x

Nathalie said...

Wow, looks like you have been very productive! I am especially fond of the double pagers!

Kim said...

Wow you have been a busy girl!! I loved all your layouts and way to use the paper stash! That is something I really need to work on! I think I have my own little p;aper store at home and never seem to find just what I'm looking for.
~Kim