Monday, February 03, 2014

Bundle Up, We Have A New Sketch At LGS!

Hello there! How are you all doing? We have a fun sketch up today at Let's Get Sketchy! It's not my team's turn, but as always, I played along with Team A. Here's the sketch:

February Week 1 Sketch

I created another layout for my son's album using the sketch. He and I would go for walks almost every day, rain or shine, when he was a little guy.


The pretty patterned papers I used are from the My Mind's Eye/Winter Wonderland and All Is Bright collections. The snowflake embellishments are from EK Success/Jolee's Boutique

I loved this sketch and had a lot of fun creating with it. I know you will too, so be sure to stop by Let's Get Sketchy today and check out Team A's Design Team reveal for some inspiration!



Also, the second issue of the Let's Get Sketchy Get Inspired Magazine is online for you to view. Check it out here. We're also looking for submissions for Issue 3 that will go live May 1st. Check out the details here

Have a great week! Hope you find some creative time!

Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a sweet page, Debbie! I love you banner work with all of the mixed shapes and elements!

Pat said...

Love your take on the sketch!

blbabe1234 said...

What a fun sketch! Lovely layout!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh a lil cutie!!! I've always taken my kids on walks with me, it's good for the both of us!! Great page, colors and the fun banners!!

Joefil said...

Beautiful page Debbie! and Adorable photos!

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute, Debbie! Love the chevron background and fun banner!

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

I LOVE these pictures and your layout, Debbie!!

Laurie LaRiviere said...

really cute layout Deb, LOVE that banner!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the sweet photos and the banners!!

Chelsea said...

Awe, look at him all bundled up! Great banner and use of Christmas papers!

Carla said...

Super sweet! Great job with the sketch!

Sue Althouse said...

Gotta love those banners! Great colors, such a pretty page.

Stacey said...

Great page!!! Love all the patterns.

Cindy said...

Awesome page! Love the banner strips across the page!

Cherished said...

Sweet page. The pics are adorable.

Brenshevia Baker said...

awesome job Debbie as always!

Lynn Good said...

Great Layout and love the photos. thanks for playing along with us at LGS Debbie

LisaM said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!

Tone-Lill said...

Awesome page as always Debbie. Love the banners and cute photos :)

Melissa Vining said...

Adorable, I love how you extended the sketch to make it work for two photos and your journaling!

Melissa said...

Great layout - I like how you used such a variety of banner pieces & those photos are so cute!

Devra said...

so pretty! love the subtle snowflakes

Bev said...

super cute page.. love the colour combo.. great take on the LGS sketch