Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Squeezing In A Shimelle Class!

Happy Hump Day ya'll! Just stopping by today to share three layouts that I created for a class I signed up for at Shimelle.com. The class is called Return To The Collection. I swore I wasn't going to sign up for any more classes for awhile, because I just don't have the time, but I couldn't resist the temptation. I have always learned so much in Shimelle's classes, and have always enjoyed them. And heck, you can do them at any time. But I do like to try to participate when the class first opens, so that you are playing along with others that have signed up at the same time.

In Return To The Collection, we are encouraged to pick out a collection pack to use, or create a kit of patterned papers and embellishments of our own. I had won a give away from My Mind's Eye a couple of months ago, and they sent me some patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye/Cut & Paste collection. I pulled out 12 double sided patterned papers to use for my collection pack. I could only find four sheets of the label stickers from this collection at a LSS, so along with those, I am using misc. embellishments from my stash that went well with the colors of that collection. The goal is to use up all of the patterned papers that you have in your collection pack to create 6 single page layouts, 1 double page layout, and 1 divided pocket page.





Shimelle guides us through the design and embellishment placement for our layouts in her class videos. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a Happy Hump Day!

Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

Heather Landry said...

These layouts are all AWESOME!!! I am so glad that everything turned out okay with the testing. My goodness, I can only imagine how scary that was for you all.

MichelleMc said...

Three fabulous pages! Love the different designs and your product choices.

wendipooh13 said...

wow way to go!!! all of these are wonderful pages!! LOVE how you used your MME stash!!

Melissa Vining said...

Shimelle's classes are awesome! I love the pages you've made!

LisaM said...

All of these are awesome Debbie! Love the just like a lawyer title!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous!!! LOVING that lawyer one!!!!!!!

Sheila Burns said...

Great layouts! Love the idea of using up a pack!

Chelsea said...

Go Debbie! I love the outlining you did on the last one but they are all awesome!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are all fabulous, Debbie!

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

Awesome work, Debbie!!! I actually work best with collections ~ LOVE what you've done!!!

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful layouts! That third one is my faveD! Love the picture of your doggie. :)

Leslie Germain said...

WOW! Love all your pages. Love how you combined all the papers!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome pages Debbie!! You are definitely getting a great start to the class!!

Melissa said...

These are great! I was so tempted by that class, but I'm already in Inspired Scrapbooking, One Little Word, Organizing FUNdamentals, 31 Things (which I'm not keeping up with at all!), and working on Frugal Still Life Photography. :>)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S said...

Great pages, sounds like a very good class.

Alison said...

Glad to see that Shimelle has helped the return of your mojo!...great pages!
Alison xx

Nathalie said...

These are simply fantastic!!!! I LOVE Shimelle's classes but like you have refrained myself from taking any new ones as long as I have unfinished projects... This one looks like it is worth it though!