Thursday, May 15, 2014

Doubling Up On The Fun!

Hello there again. Today I'm sharing another double page layout I put together using a sketch. When I was reading through my blog reader this morning, I came across a post by Sketches In Thyme. They closed down for awhile, but now they are back! And their current challenge, (Challenge #126), is to use any sketch on your layout. I looked through their older sketches, (you can use any sketch from anywhere by the way), and found this great double page sketch from Aug. 2013:






I knew the colors in my photos would go well with Studio Calico's Atlantic collection. My embellishments are a mix of Studio Calico, Pink Paislee/Hey KidMy Mind's Eye/Kraft Fun Day and Doodlebug Designs. I'm so glad I could get all my photos scrapped from this trip to the Science Center. 

I hope you all had a great week. One more day until the weekend. Yeah! Take care and be sure to keep scrapping!

Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and those photos! And HUGE CONGRATS on being featured on the MME blog today! So excited to see your name on there!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Landry said...

I absolutely love the colors on this page. They coordinate perfectly with your photos. Great job with the sketch!

wendipooh13 said...

dang girl you rocked the two pager!! great photos and love love the photos too, looks like a ton of fun!!! sooo glad you played along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

Kerry said...

This sketch really suited all your awesome photo's and the yellow colour theme makes your page so fun (love the title too!) I am converted to doubles now Debbie for getting all those photo's scrapped and so glad Sketches in Thyme are back. TFS

blbabe1234 said...

That sketch is AWESOME! LOVE The colors you used.

Ange said...

Awesome! This is a great sketch and I LOVE the papers you chose!!

Melissa said...

GREAT layout - I really like the happy yellow colors!

Laurie LaRiviere said...

love all the yellow, this came out beautiful Deb!

Leslie Germain said...

Debbie, I LOVE your layout! The colors in the PP really accentuate the pictures!!! LOVELY! Sorry if I missed some of your posts lately. HMM! Going to check out what I missed!!! I try to make sure I visit my bloggy friends often!!!

Melissa Vining said...

This is so gorgeous and I love those papers with your photos!

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

LOVE this ~ great photos!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of this sketch Debbie!! I love the SC papers you used!!

M.Letizia said...

Amazing! Thank you for playing along with sketches in Thyme! =^_^=