Saturday, May 17, 2014

Just A Little Boy & His Dog

Hi there! I'm back with another layout to share. Today's layout is for my son's baby album and showcases photos of him and our dog Shannon. They grew up together and were very close. He was an only child, so his dog became his surrogate sibling.


My product choices are from the Echo Park/Scoot & All About A Boy collections. The colors in both collections mixed and matched perfectly. And the last finishing touches that I added were inspired by Rochelle Spears & her May Scrappy Friends Tic Tac Toe challenge.




I added some chipboard stars that I painted white, the green polka dot washi tape, and some enamel dots from the My Mind's Eye/Now & Then collection. I'm happy to have one more layout done for his baby album.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Have a beautiful Sunday, and keep scrapping!

Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh such a sweet page, love all the pics with the two of them!! great use of embellies at the top and bottom!!!! you always rock lots of pics on a page!!!

Kerry said...

How lovely to have such precious memories to document! The page is great with awesome papers and those photo's are so sweet. xx

S said...

Aww how sweet are those photos - what a fun page you've scrapped here.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!

Melissa said...

I really like the colors and all the pattern in this layout! Great job Debbie!

blbabe1234 said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

Just adorable Debbie ~ love all of the photos on the page!!

scrapbookertink said...

Debbie this is adorable precious memories to treasure, take care x

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the embellie clusters on this fabulous page, Debbie!

Ange said...

This layout is fantastic! I love, love the design!! Great use of product.

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Debbie!! Such cute photos to document for his baby book!!

Juliana Michaels said...

Those photos are so sweet! What a great layout and thing to document!!!

Heather Landry said...

Those photos are priceless and you did an amazing job scrapping them. Your paper choices are spot on. Great design too!

MichelleMc said...

Aww this is the sweetest page! I love the photos and design! I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. http://michellesscrapdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

Monique Liedtke said...

What a super sweet page!! Love the photos and love the design of your page!

Rochelle Spears said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges! :)

Leslie Germain said...

What a great layout and such a special memory to scrap!!! I love the product you used!!! Definitely matches perfectly!!!