Monday, May 12, 2014

Tokens Of Their Love

Hello again. Hope your week has started off well. I have a layout that I created using the American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Plus One collection.


My inspiration came from the May 8th Turtle Soup Scraplift Challenge. The layouts that I lifted from had photos clustered to the right side of the layout and they were matted. That design worked perfectly for the four photos of my hubby and I opening our wedding gifts almost 35 years ago. Can you believe it! The vellum envelope tucked up into the layers with hold my journaling. 


I'm also linking up this layout to The Memory Nest's Crafty Creations #17.  It's a great way to share your work and be inspired by other crafters work as well. They are a great bunch of gals over there. Be sure to check the blog out!

I hope you have a wonderful crafty week! Keep scrapping & thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

21 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

super fun page and love the Amy Tan line!!great pics and love the fussy cut flowers!!

Tone-Lill said...

Awsome and gorgeous page I love the papers you have used and the cute photo :)

Kerry said...

So pretty Debbie and the photo's of you are gorgeous. Love the fussy cutting and the heart banner. xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo gorgeous my friend!! I love love love the grid of photos, the colors and the banner!! PINNING!!!!

Juliana Michaels said...

This is fabulous! I love how you used the Amy T collection here!!!

Melissa said...

Great layout - I really like the heart banner!

Sindi Jeffers said...

I love the heart banner! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh my gosh! This is so, so beautiful, Debbie! You really made this collection shine. :)

Ange said...

Absolutely LOVE this! Fantastic layout, love the papers and design and really love the heart banner. The photos are great and what a sweet memory to have scrapped!

blbabe1234 said...

LOVE the background!

S said...

What a striking color combo and cute graphic touch with the flowers. Fabulous!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this layout Debbie! Great use of the Plus One collection, and I love the fussy cut flowers and hearts!

Vicky Nardone said...

I love that you went back and scrapped these older pictures Debbie. The flowers on your page are really beautiful.

Melissa Vining said...

This is adorable! I love your cute photos, and I love how you fussy cut those flowers!

Helen Gullett said...

I LOVE IT! Beautiful color combo, great title and fabulous flowers! WOW!

Katie Lamb said...

beautiful layout and thanks for sharing.

MichelleMc said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Debbie! Love, love your photos, heart banner, and fussy cut flowers!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this layout! Great colors and those picture are so FUN!!!!!

Heather Landry said...

You did a wonderful job telling your story through this page. It's truly beautiful!

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

I absolutely love this, Debbie!! Great job on the lift!!

Leslie Germain said...

You know I just LOVE this layout! Thank you so much for sharing your crafty creation with us!!!!